Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- Medical Payments (MP) - insures against the cost of medical expenses for bodily injury sustained in an accident beyond any expenses that may be covered by Personal Injury Protection (PIP).
- Cabriolet (or cabrio) - European car body style that has a removable or retracting roof and rear window, known in America more commonly as convertible.
- Automobile or car - a wheeled vehicle that carries its own motor. Different types of automobiles include cars, buses, trucks, jeeps, and vans, with cars being the most popular.
- Convertible - a car body style with a folding or retracting roof.
- National holiday - a day of celebration or ritual commemorating a national event or observance, such as Labor Day in the U.S.