Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- Traffic circle - a road intersection with a circular shape and, usually, a central island. In some traffic circles two-way traffic is allowed within the circle. It is much more common, however, that traffic is allowed to go in one direction only around a central island.
- Suitcase - a narrow box-shaped bag, usually made of cloth or vinyl that more or less keeps its shape, has a handle at one end and is used mainly for transporting clothes and other possessions during trips.
- Airliner - a large fixed-wing aircraft (an aeroplane/airplane) initially designed for the transport of paying passengers, operated by an airline company.
- Driver's license - UK, Hong Kong: driving licence; U.S.: driver's license or driver license; Canada, Australia, New Zealand: driver's licence) - an official document which states that a person has the necessary qualifications to operate a motorized vehicle, such as a motorcycle, car, truck, or a bus.
- Autopista and Autovía - major freeway systems in Spain.