Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- Hand Luggage - a limited number of smaller bags passengers are allowed to carry in the vehicle, containing valuables and items needed during the journey.
- Carry-on Luggage - smaller bag(s) of limited size and/or number that passengers are allowed to carry in an airplane.
- Boarding Pass - a document provided by an airline giving a passenger the authority to board an aircraft. It identifies the passenger, the flight number, and the date and scheduled time for departure.
- Travel agent - one who works in a travel agency to plan and facilitate travel for clients.
- Legal liability - insures against claims against the driver or owner of the vehicle following the vehicle causing damage or injury to a third party.