Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- Carry-on Luggage - smaller bag(s) of limited size and/or number that passengers are allowed to carry in an airplane.
- Rental cars - cars leased to people who don't have access to their own cars, such as when traveling. Rental cars can often be found in Rental Car Centers typically found near airports.
- Hiring - the practice of finding, evaluating, and establishing a working relationship with future employees and contractors.
- Car hire period - car rental companies charge for periods of 24 hours. Late returns can be subject to an additional charge, so also make sure you book a car with hours and dates within 24 hour units.
- Motor insurance - car insurance in the UK