Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- National holiday - a day of celebration or ritual commemorating a national event or observance, such as Labor Day in the U.S.
- Damage Waiver - car hire insurance that is often offered and you should consider it. Third Party Insurance is nearly always included in the quote but you will not be covered for yourself or the vehicle. Check the terms carefully.
- Motor insurance - car insurance in the UK
- Luggage - bags, cases and containers which hold a traveler's articles during travel. The modern traveler can be expected to have packages containing clothing, toiletries, small possessions, trip necessities, and on the return-trip, souvenirs.
- Carry-on Luggage - smaller bag(s) of limited size and/or number that passengers are allowed to carry in an airplane.