Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- Chauffeur - someone who drives an automobile as a job. While the term may refer to anyone who drives for a living, it usually implies a driver of a luxury sedan, especially a limousine; those who drive non-luxury cars are simply called drivers (as in bus drivers).
- Dual carriageway or divided highway - a road or highway in which the two directions of traffic are separated by a central barrier or strip of land, known as a central reservation or median.
- Memorabilia - objects treasured for their memories. Unlike vacation souvenirs, memorabilia are valued for a connection to a historical event, culture or entertainment. Such items include cigarette cards, publicity photographs, posters, entertainment-related merchandise and similar items.
- Campground - usually a dedicated area set aside for camping and which typically charges a fee for use.
- Limousine (or limo) - a long luxury car, traditionally black in color. Limousines are often driven by chauffeurs.