Car Hire Abroad Terms:
- Airport - a facility where aircraft can take off and land.
- Legal liability - insures against claims against the driver or owner of the vehicle following the vehicle causing damage or injury to a third party.
- Tourist - someone who travels at least eighty kilometres (fifty miles) from home for the purpose of recreation, as defined by the World Tourism Organization.
- Autoroute - major freeway system in France, Canada (Quebec).
- Medical Payments (MP) - insures against the cost of medical expenses for bodily injury sustained in an accident beyond any expenses that may be covered by Personal Injury Protection (PIP).